Caribou Gear

265 acre property, lots of deer, clubhouse conveys.

Since this is in NC, Tarheel you want to go in with me? I'll have to have help paying for that lease! Might also have to carpool to help recoup the cost.

Must have some poor plumbing in that place, all the faucets were running in that video. After paying the monthly strokes on the house, the poor sap doesn't have money left to pay for a plumber. ;)

I wonder if they have fish stocked in the fancy pond out front with the 5 aerators.

I am wondering why any of us from the west who choose to hunt public land where we can get away from other people and chase wild game would want to buy a property in N.C. so we could hunt farm raised animals on private land over food plots. Not my idea of fun or sporting.
Looks like it belongs on "lifestyles of the Rich and Famous", I also don't see any mounted trophies anywhere.

Last edited:
I think you have to be of royal descent just to be the grounds keeper. There are probably full time employees just to clean bird crap off the driveway. What a place, I don't think I could imagine having that kind of money. Is that your neighbor's place tarheel?

I am wondering why any of us from the west who choose to hunt public land where we can get away from other people and chase wild game would want to buy a property in N.C. so we could hunt farm raised animals on private land over food plots. Not my idea of fun or sporting.
Looks like it belongs on "lifestyles of the Rich and Famous", I also don't see any mounted trophies anywhere.

We don't do game farms here,(with the exception of 3 dozen who supply restaurants and ship deer out of state), we have the most public land of any state East of the RMW, relatively few "hunters" hunt over food plots or corn piles, and it was posted as a tongue-in-cheek bit of humor.

Last edited:
We don't do game farms here, we have the most public land of any state East of the RMW, relatively few "hunters" hunt over food plots or corn piles, and it was posted as a tongue-in-cheek bit of humor.

Don't bother tarheel, humor and facts escapes parade pissers.;)

Lotta money for 265 acres. Bet you could turn that coin into thousands out West somewhere. We have a project going in Wyoming on a 27,000 plus acre spread. Was more than 10.5 though. The place does have a large bighorn sheep herd on it. We built a hunting lodge in New Mexico adjacent to the Vermejo Park. Ted's place is 588,000 acres I think. Over 90 square miles. Gonna buy some lottery tickets. mtmuley

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HHunt
Back