2014 MT Governors Sheep

Field pics don't get any better. Wow.

10300656_10152504900085326_4053706635604469008_n.jpg

They flipped the photo. The bio picture shows the heavy broom on the right side and this pic shows the heavy broom on the left side.

Nice Ram!

They flipped the photo. The bio picture shows the heavy broom on the right side and this pic shows the heavy broom on the left side.

Nice Ram!

I noticed that too, but I think it is just a perfect alignment of the tips to create an optical illustion. None of the logos, or words in any of the pictures are backwards.

I don't think it's flipped. The horns look broomed nearly exactly the same based on the two photos with the bio. I assumed Knowlton was the hunter. No?

I heard the hunter was a Saudi Arabian prince who wants to remain anonymous. Just a rumor but from a good source. If I was an Arabian prince I would spend my money exactly the same way. :)

I heard the hunter was a Saudi Arabian prince who wants to remain anonymous. Just a rumor but from a good source. If I was an Arabian prince I would spend my money exactly the same way. :)

Not me, I'd spend it on blow and hookers.

Great field photos and not a piece of that Californian camo on any of those hunters, gosh how did they possibly get it done....

Great Ram.

I'm not gonna lie, I am a little envyous of people with lots of money right now.

I just pictured a Saudi Arabian prince eating lunch at the hitchin post in Melrose.

Good for the hunter, good for the sheep nuts pictured, and good for the Highlands herd. I've spent a lot of time in there over the years, and that herd deserves way better than the hand they've been dealt.

Does anyone know the ram's genetic lineage, or if he was born in the unit? Didn't they transplant some Blackfoot ewes and rams in there 6-7 years ago?

i have sheep envy now, mine last year was over 20 points smaller.LOL ( but i didn't have john lewton to judge for me.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back