2010 West River South Dakota Hunt.

whitetailfreak

Well after a couple of weeks of hunting here we have managed to take a few good deer here. Here a few pics of the ones we have been able to take so far. The first pic is my deer that I shot last night about a half an hour before dark, we watched him come in and chase out a smaller buck that had a couple of does with him and after looking him over for only a couple of minutes I decided to take him. The third pic is of my dad and he shot his buck on the opening day. The fourth pic is of my daughter and this was her very first deer that she has taken so need less to say that was really exciting as the deer came in we were set up just watching for the deer and he came in like he was on a string and she made awsome shot and now has a great trophy to hang on the wall. The last pic is my mother and it to is here first buck and she was very exited to take him so these two have made for great hunting this year. We still have a couple to try and get yet this weekend so hoplefully with the fresh snow today there should be some great hunting.

Attachments

• deer 120ab.JPG
    deer 120ab.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 343
  • deer 116a.jpg
    deer 116a.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 335
  • 2010 deer 006a.jpg
    2010 deer 006a.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 339
  • 2010 deer 013a.jpg
    2010 deer 013a.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 361
  • scan0001a.jpg
    scan0001a.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Holy smokes, Freak. You guys (and gals) are putting the hurt on the big bucks this year. Congrats.

WOW! That looks like a family full of success! Great bucks there! Grats to all!

dang, cool pictures, and with that many bucks, none of them look broken up, amazing.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back