Caribou Gear Tarp

2008 PSE Rogue X

Good bow. New enough to get the good limb pockets which is a huge plus. Old enough though that the limbs are not a parallel series. Respectable ata just under 34 with a deep forgiving brace of around 7.5. Ibo will be mid 320's as it has the mf cam or megafast cam. It uses mods so will be easy to adjust to your length, also adjustable let off. The cam is aggressive so not recommended for new shooters or shoulder problems. First thing I would do to it, take the limbs off to ensure they are put on in the order. Dont trust the factory to have this right. Next thing I would do is ditch the grip and shoot it naked. Not a bad bow, given today's bow line ups it doesn't have a strong retail value. Hope this helps.

Yes it does this is for my dad witch he has a bad shoulder. I have the PSE Rally and I love it

The new stuff will roll out in a bit, then retailer will blow all the current stock out. If you can wait a bit, you'll get awesome deals. Pick him up a 60# stinger or perhaps even a brute and don't look back.

Depends on the brute, how old. New ones sell in a package for 5 less clearance which has already started. Stinger packages start at 4 and the diamond edge which is awesome run 350. You can fget a good deal on used bows, just be carefull. Make sure you can get it setup properly for the shooter, that your father is comfortable with the way it pulls and shoots.

I believe the LT was an 09 model, close enough. Can your father comfortable draw 70# or at least a stiff 60. And as long as we is not a midget or giant, the length will adjust to him. If the accessories come with it and the specs fit your dad you would be foolish not to buy it. Without the rest and perhaps sight, 200 is a fair price. The rest is worth 50 used.

Yea he can pull back my rally with no problem. And his draw is 27". It comes with QAD Drop Away Arrow Rest, Impact Archery Finger adjust Range Fiber Optic Aluminum sight, Vibracheck String Suppressor Loop and Peep

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back