Caribou Gear Tarp

$1000 bucks poorer today!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

Just submitted my app for a Montana big game combo, deadline is March 15th so don't dilly dally and forget.

As a side note, there were some quirks with the online payment. I never got a confirmation page, so I cancelled the webpage and went back to it later. Lo and behold, the transaction had actually gone through? Wierd.

Unless something has changed over the past couple years, you have a 150% chance of drawing your nonres MT big game combo.

Last edited:
Unless something has changed over the past couple years, you have a 150% change of drawing your nonres MT big game combo.

Yes, I'm not too worried about my odds:rolleyes:

The fixed price increases each year are increasing the odds each year that Idaho gets my money instead. :eek:

I was a $1000 poorer last week also. I like hunting Montana so much versus WA that I didn't think twice. Now I just have to talk myself into a bear tag.

I am now also $1000 poorer but like Festus said good feeling! Hope to have a taxidermy bill come September 25th! :) Good Luck everyone cant wait to get out and hunt so I can contribute a little bit to this forum instead of just reading and asking questions. Thanks to everyone who posts for the wealth of info and also to anyone who has private messaged me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back