Everybody, say hello to Doug!

If I dig thru all the old stuff I have I am pretty sure I have a new OD green mounting plate for that, if your interested.

So the new Gerry can comes with a "can't help stupid" filler spout? mtmuley

LOL. I was using my GI can lat one night, not too far from antlerradars house and the damn spout broke. I ended up making a makeshift funnel out of a diet coke bottle. I didn’t get all the gas into the tank, but I got enough in to limp into Sheridan.

Gonna take Doug on a shakedown run up to camp location the next couple of days. Ya'll have a great 4th and I'll report when I get back.

Back and the run was good. Decent power all the way, more comfy than the jeep or Big Blue. Bonus, averaged about 16.5 MPG ;) Good start. I have a few pics I'll put up later.

Here are the pics......

Attachments

• Doug shakedown.jpg
    Doug shakedown.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 166
  • road to camp.jpg
    road to camp.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 167
  • July flowers.jpg
    July flowers.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 165
  • frickin cows.jpg
    frickin cows.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 170
Little Ol Doug got dressed up a little today.......I think it fits perfectly!!!

Attachments

• sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 150
Here is Doug with the bumper FINALLY mounted. Took a little on the spot engineering to get done. Strange how it looks small on the truck as opposed to sitting on the ground. :) Feels good knowing the Warn will be able to go up the mountain with me here in a couple of weeks. :hump:

Attachments

• 20180923_141800.jpg
    20180923_141800.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 267
So, as I talked about in the live hunt Doug took me to his first hunt this weekend successfully. Getting ready for next week and 2nd season I ordered chains and that should be it good to get me up the mountain.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back