MT Draw Week

My dad pulled another breaks bull tag. 2nd one for him in 3 years. Four years in a row someone in our family has pulled one. Can't complain too much here, although I wish it were my tag.

Yes, I wanted to hunt elk in random general areas. It's a great place where I can fall back on such a disadvantage and still be happy.

Kinda anyway, I'll feel better after a little self reflection.

I'm trying to figure out how a friend and his wife did a party app and were denied first choice. No biggie, other than wife gets second choice 900-20 tag, but husband doesn't.

Party app disregarded for second choice? If so, news to me.

Had a similar problem with two friends who applied as a party. One drew first choice but the other did not. Swears he filled the form out correctly. Seems there could be lingering issues.

2nd choice unlimited elk for me (same district I killed the bull in my avatar last year) and no deer permit. Can't say I'm disappointed with the permit and so much other good country to hunt with my general tag.

412 rifle tag on a party app with my dad! Never hunted it before, so I guess I have an excuse for a few hiking trips this summer!

I know somebody else that is going to be hunting elk in the breaks this fall... good thing I didn't get my deer permit too.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back