Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Tallahassee Florida

Bowaddic

New to this site. I don't usually join sites. I have been reading several post over the last few week. I have to hand it to you guys, The sharing of information and helping guys new to the site is just great. I have been on other sites and usually leave due to the arguing. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 50 yrs old in Ok shape working hard to get in elk shape. It's probably to late to put in for tags and keep in mind i will travel anywhere in the country to hunt elk or mule deer. I also guide fishermen in the gulf and would be willing to trade experiences. I hunted CO a few years ago for elk it was my first time. Needless to say the elk won. Any way i'm here and enjoying the post. Thanks

Welcome! I have an aunt and uncle in Tallahassee and spent many summers visiting them and fishing the Gulf growing up.

Superb hunting to be had this season. I have to admit that I might be a little more focused on deer. But, try to do whatever I can to assist people looking to hunt.

I think there's still a few weeks before the application period closes for draw.

Superb hunting to be had this season. I have to admit that I might be a little more focused on deer. But, try to do whatever I can to assist people looking to hunt.

I think there's still a few weeks before the application period closes for draw.

Sounds good i will pm you. thanks

Welcome! I am also from Homosassa Florida. Elk hunting is addicting. Still time for a tag and I would get a point for Wyoming.

Well at least we agree on hunting. One thing about it FSU and the Gators is always a good game.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back