Caribou Gear Tarp

CO elk draw dates

I tried Google but didn't find anything that really helped me figure this out.

I put in a resident elk tag application for the first time. Checking the "backdoor" method it shows 580 in the right column. What does this mean? Is that second choice?

Thanks in advance for any help.

davis........580 means you got the tag you applied for. It won't tell you which pick you got. You'll have to wait for the official release of results. June 1st, but might be earlier.

I tried Google but didn't find anything that really helped me figure this out.

I put in a resident elk tag application for the first time. Checking the "backdoor" method it shows 580 in the right column. What does this mean? Is that second choice?

Thanks in advance for any help.

The backdoor method only shows if you drew or not. 580 should mean that you drew a tag but you won't know which choice until June 1.

Mine shows 580. For the first time ever I am going Elk hunting. I am super excited!!

So since the draw is done if it still shows 481, this means I did not draw for muzzleloader?

Oh man. My tag should have been a slam dunk and I didn't draw.... wonder if it's still in process for those with 0 points. Anyone with 0 points draw yet?

Looks like I am heading back to Colorado this year! Just wonder if I drew my first or second choice, doesn't matter, just glad to be hunting elk!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back