Caribou Gear

New from southern Kentucky

Huntsalot

Hello to everyone,

I am a life long hunter who loves to hunt new areas. I have always enjoyed hunting with my daughters. However, they have since grown up, gotten married and are busy with their careers. I find myself like many on this forum; in search of a hunting partner. I would do more western hunts if i had a dedicated partner. They seem to be a rare species. I will be heading to Montana this fall for an antelope hunt that I got at the NWTF Convention auction. That being said, if anyone is interested in heading West for antelope this fall, give me a shout.

There's some good hunting there, and pretty country.
My family is originally from Christian County, and I have fond memories of hunting there as a kid.
Good luck on the Ky elk draw.

I hunt a lot in Todd and Butler counties. There are some quality whitetail in this region. A lot of turkey also. As for the elk, my odds of drawing are like 4 in 6000. I am probably going to try Colorado again this year if I can get one of my hunting partners on board. My wife has vetoed any more western solo hunts.

Welcome! I, too, grew up in Christian County and hunted southern Todd County growing up. I hope you'll consider joining the nascent Kentucky Chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers, if you haven't already.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back