Caribou Gear

Fell in Love with Bozeman - Trying to make the MOVE this Summer!

Dirtymo

Hello Everyone,

I'm sure this is not what this platform is for. BUT, thought I would give it a go.

Spent some time in Montana elk hunting last year, fell in love with Bozeman, and have since talked the wife into moving. I am a business owner where I am now (Core competencies Business Management, Business Dev, Real Estate/Construction Consultation), but would need to find a new venture to support the move. I know this is an odd place for this post, and somewhat of a vague description, but wanted to see if anything came out of it.

Please PM if you have any input and I can share my resume and experience.

Thanks!

You will be in with all the Californian's migrating there like locusts. Good luck.

You will be in with all the Californian's migrating there like locusts.
Although that has been the longstanding myth, the reality confirmed by recent demographics surveys has shown a substantial influx from out of state newcomers from all over the country ... but the largest number of new Bozemanites actually relocate from other Montana communities.

I hate to dispel the myth and be forced to discontinue my similarly referring to "Bozangelos". But I've only lived in and around Bozeman since 1963 ... so what do I know?!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back