Colorado trying to give away their electoral votes

CO already is a flyover state and now they REALLY want to be a flyover state. Why would a President or a Presidential, candidate even stop there?
^^^^
Truth right there. Unfortunately, me and the mrs. are pretty settled, so I’ll probably have to wait until retirement to move somewhere with scenic beauty, vast amounts of public land, and a diversity of big game species. I can’t wait to escape this bastion of liberal lunacy.

These two east coast boys found out the hard way that Colorado’s reputation is wildly exaggerated.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GV3E5e7fZ6M

Gee Gomer, you are looking a little pale and round this winter. Too much guacamole and beer? I won't even recognize you in Billings in a couple weeks.

Gee Gomer, you are looking a little pale and round this winter. Too much guacamole and beer? I won't even recognize you in Billings in a couple weeks.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like the new and expanded Gomer is going to have a hard time hunting at all much less hunting harder.

If there was no electoral college, candidates would campaign differently. Money and visits would be focused on populated states. Backwater states like Montana would be completely ignored.

BigHornRam is right. There is no guaranty that the outcome of the last Presidential election would have been different. Both candidates would have spent nearly all there time in the big population states. Could have Trump turned out 3 million more votes in those states had he campaigned in them. We will never know.
Needing to campaign in all the big states would cost way more money. If you think that the influence of billionaire donors and dark money is bad now just wait until we get rid of the electoral collage.

If there was no electoral college, candidates would campaign differently. Money and visits would be focused on populated states. Backwater states like Montana would be completely ignored.

Sell that sucker to Canada then and get on with it!

Swing on by anytime.

C1DZeOUl.jpg

I don't think I'm allowed to comment as I'm a NR

Bad enough that the hell hole called Denver dictates to the rest of the state how we are to do things "out here" in their zoo. Now we are trading that tyranny for even less connected city folk? I thought it was a joke when the news broke but no "onion" credit was given the headline.

Could a state just vote to always give it's electoral votes to a given party by state law forever, unless overturned by statute, at the time when it's three branches were controlled by that particular party? If not would it be review able at the state or federal court levels? This is a new tac in politics as far as I can tell interesting to where it will lead, the next step in particular.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nope.

;)

Most ignorant? Nope
Uneducated? Nope

Saved you some time Ben. You'll have to share sometime.

What I find ironic is now Gov Polis is upset that President Trump is gonna take federal funds that would go to CO and use them for the southern border wall. Stretch, yeah but it fits.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back