Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Colorado trying to give away their electoral votes

This is apples & oranges stuff. Hunting regs are set by the states, not the fed. Bad example.

It is a good example for those who do not understand how bad it would be if 3 large cities decided our hunting and fishing. Besides, Waterfowl is regulated at a federal level, so I hate to say it but you are WRONG LOL

Last edited:
Clinton received 61.09% of California's vote - 4,269,978 more votes than Trump in California alone

Additionally, she received 59.01% of NY vote - 1,736,590 more votes than Trump

Grand total of 6,006,568 more votes than Trump in California/NY

She won the popular vote by 2,868,686 total votes - a total which she doubled in those two states alone.
If you knock the split in those two states down to 50/50, Trump wins both popular and EC.

It's pretty simple math, and I got all this in about 5 minutes of looking.
I think the forefathers were pretty smart when they decided that the electoral college was a good idea.
Otherwise, the two extreme left states of our union would decide all policy.

This is apples & oranges stuff. Hunting regs are set by the states, not the fed. Bad example.

And education used to be sole purview of the states, and criminal law, and waterfowl hunting, and medical insurance policy regulation, and, and, and . . . . . There is seemingly no end to our appetite to shift lawmaking to DC, so I wouldn't assume that PETA doesn't have other plans for hunting (or as they would say, "state sponsored animal genocide")

Clinton received 61.09% of California's vote - 4,269,978 more votes than Trump in California alone

She won the popular vote by 2,868,686 total votes - a total which she doubled in those two states alone.
If you knock the split in those two states down to 50/50, Trump wins both popular and EC.

I think the forefathers were pretty smart when they decided that the electoral college was a good idea.

^^^^^^ one of HT's better posts lately ^^^^^^ (and for the record, I am a "never-trumper")

For those new around here, Fagner is the account grapebanana uses when he’s had an extra Michelob Ultra and is wildin’

For those of you who are new here MTGomer is the lazy punk who makes comments behind his phone and computer that he wouldn't have the balls to say to someone face. Also go here for ignorant posts and talking out of both sides of one's mouth

If there was no electoral college, candidates would campaign differently. Money and visits would be focused on populated states. Backwater states like Montana would be completely ignored.

Agreed. Populated states would try to sell the "backwater" states like Montana to fund their addiction to spending.

Last edited:

I've been telling people since the last election that if they really want to win in 2020, those extra 6,000,000 voters in NY and CA should move to some swing states. Spread those 6,000,000 among other states that were close and Clinton probably would have won by a landslide!

CO already is a flyover state and now they REALLY want to be a flyover state. Why would a President or a Presidential, candidate even stop there?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back