Drew the Wyoming general elk

Jakedjones

Well, me and my party of 4 drew our first nonresident Wyoming general tag, it’s been 20 years since any of us have hunted elk and for 2 of our party their first looking at the Wyoming range, does anyone have any information they’d like to divulge as far as areas or dates? Not asking for honey holes I respect a mans hard work scouting and hunting an area. Just hoping to get some good advice

Deer Creek, Horse Creek, Fish Creek, and Dry Creek are always good.

Good luck with your hunt and that of your group. Will be on first hunt in Wyoming also this fall.

Good grief guys . You experts were beginners once too . And probably asked for help at some point

All in fun. As you know, same thing every year. Don't you have a few friends/family that you only hear from when they need something?

Edit....and then never hear from again....until the next "successful draw". ;)

Last edited:
All in fun. As you know, same thing every year. Don't you have a few friends/family that you only hear from when they need something?

Edit....and then never hear from again....until the next "successful draw". ;)

Haha . Yes . I own 800 acres of prime river bottom in NE ND you better believe I know what it means . Only thing different is this guys asking about public land , not my private land or anyone else’s private land

Haha . Yes . I own 800 acres of prime river bottom in NE ND you better believe I know what it means . Only thing different is this guys asking about public land , not my private land or anyone else’s private land

You got any turkeys up there? PM me if you do and want to work something out.

Our group will most likely hunt this area some too as we have before. Are you archery hunting?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back