Caribou Gear Tarp

WTT Packer tickets

AFjetfixer

,My brother and I are looking to do a Wyoming antelope hunt this fall Oct 1-6. Looking to trade a pair of tickets to a Packer home game for trespass rights or private land access. Would prefer eastern half of the state. This will be our first out west hunt, both of us have zero points. Come and experience Lambeau field, I’ll even throw in some curds and brats.

Tom

Have you done a gear list that you’ll need? Because you’re definitely going to need to bring that toilet paper.

Low hanging fruit, I know.

Just thought someone would enjoy watching the Pack get beat, I’m getting tired of it!

Just thought someone would enjoy watching the Pack get beat, I’m getting tired of it!

Given that you have had 30 straight years years of hall of fame caliber QB play please excuse this long suffering Vikings fan if I lack some sympathy for your situation. #Ferotte/Winn/Webb/Jackson ;)

Given that you have had 30 straight years years of hall of fame caliber QB play please excuse this long suffering Vikings fan if I lack some sympathy for your situation. #Ferotte/Winn/Webb/Jackson ;)

#gopackgo #skålpackers

To the OP - I'm not sure that this is probably the best place to post that. But I wish you the best of luck! I know that I'd take you up on the offer if I was from that area. There's nothing like the experience of Lambeau Field.

#gopackgo #skålpackers

To the OP - I'm not sure that this is probably the best place to post that. But I wish you the best of luck! I know that I'd take you up on the offer if I was from that area. There's nothing like the experience of Lambeau Field.

Sure there is....go down to your local highschool football game, find the 2 biggest guys (or gals) you can find on the metal bleachers and squeeze in between them. :cool:

Growing up in the 70's and 80's (Hadl, Dickey, whitehurst......) I do appreciate your pain!

Sure there is....go down to your local highschool football game, find the 2 biggest guys (or gals) you can find on the metal bleachers and squeeze in between them. :cool:

How else are you supposed to stay warm in December? I think it's high time that the Vikings play outdoors. They haven't had a good team since they moved inside.

My Dad and I are wanting to make the trip to Lambeau Field this year. It's been a long time bucket list type thing for us. I don't have any antelope access, but we can't wait to see the Packers.

That's a cool offer for someone who has private hunting access. Lambeau has always been on my list, but I haven't coughed up the money to do it yet.

Last edited:
My Dad and I are wanting to make the trip to Lambeau Field this year. It's been a long time bucket list type thing for us. I don't have any antelope access, but we can't wait to see the Packers.

Even as a lifelong Vikings fan, being steeped in the history of the old NFL made watching a game in the crappy bleachers a super cool experience.

This has to be the civilized back and forth between Packers and Vikings fans I have ever experienced on the WWW. Also I really wish I have some WY access to trade...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back