Caribou Gear

Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, petition says

And here I was thinking we should buy Canada. LOL

Is that trillion is in U.S. or Canadian dollars?

I always save my Canadian coins that get mixed up in my change so I can give them to homeless people. Hopefully they will save enough to go up there to spend it.

We'll take it.

Might as well take Oregon and Washington while we're at it. They've got a surplus of weed and we have a shortage, supply and command eh?

Pretty soon Big Fin will be out for a rip on his sled proper Canadian style, so much torque he won't be able to keep the front end down.

Just sayin' if I had as many bucks in my wallet as bucks on my wall, I'd have, well, give or take six bucks.

You boys wanna blow smoke? Go hack a dart.

We'll take it.

Might as well take Oregon and Washington while we're at it. They've got a surplus of weed and we have a shortage, supply and command eh?

Pretty soon Big Fin will be out for a rip on his sled proper Canadian style, so much torque he won't be able to keep the front end down.

Just sayin' if I had as many bucks in my wallet as bucks on my wall, I'd have, well, give or take six bucks.

You boys wanna blow smoke? Go hack a dart.

I guess I don't speak Canadian ;)

Me neither. I don't know what "proper Canadian style is" and have never heard "go hack a dart". Good stuff.

Me neither. I don't know what "proper Canadian style is" and have never heard "go hack a dart". Good stuff.

Goin' out for a rip on a sled = Going for a ride on your snowmobile, or out for a rip in general. Out for a rip on the quad etc.
Hack a dart = smoke a cigarette, i.e. A beer and a dart go together like a piss and a fart.
A Donnybrook is a brawl. Love a good old Donnybrook.

There's a whole world of hockey player lingo that I only half understand, its like their own language. Some of my buddies can throw it down pretty good. Sometimes when I'm in the USA I'll get funny looks because I don't realize some of the things we say is actual Canadianese. Can't even think of an example off the top of my head.

Snares for the win! Feel the Bern, Ocasio Cortez lifestyle for the lose! :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back