Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Over the Counter Antelope?

Bmac1746

Before I expend an extreme amount of time researching for the answer, do Colo. and Wyoming offer non-resident OTC tags for the ealry archery hunts? And are there any early (Aug. 15th openers) OTC nonresident antelope tags for rifle in both states?

Thanks

Colorado DOES have OTC ARCHERY pronghorn tags good for about half the units in the state.

There are options in CO, WY, and MT at least for pronghorn hunting during those dates. Some (most) you must apply for. The research portion is unavoidable though.

Before I expend an extreme amount of time researching for the answer, do Colo. and Wyoming offer non-resident OTC tags for the ealry archery hunts? And are there any early (Aug. 15th openers) OTC nonresident antelope tags for rifle in both states?

Thanks

What's wrong with researching for yourself? It would take less than 10 minutes to get your answers....

The only OTC antelope tags in Wyoming are after the draw and leftover draw. Then you can buy any tags left OTC.

What's wrong with researching for yourself? It would take less than 10 minutes to get your answers....
Assuming OP isn't from the west, I completely understand his reluctance.. Us flatlanders have a lot to learn! Can someone help explain to me the antelope permits in Montana? I am a resident now but wonder why everywhere is a draw? What unit has high odds? I don't want a trophy, I just want to put some (easier than elk) meat in the freezer..

Left over tags in WY. CO has an OTC archery tag that good for a lot of units. Other then those two option, which both come with some drawbacks your going to have to plan for a tag via the draw.

Sometimes it's not about the research that takes a lawyer to interpret, but about the conversation.

What ever happened to the good old days when hunting wasn't so competitive. When a friend would say, "Hey come hunt with me. The area I hunt normally don't sell out every year and I think you could get an over the counter tag pretty easy. We will have a lot of fun."

Sometimes it's not about the research that takes a lawyer to interpret, but about the conversation.

What ever happened to the good old days when hunting wasn't so competitive. When a friend would say, "Hey come hunt with me. The area I hunt normally don't sell out every year and I think you could get an over the counter tag pretty easy. We will have a lot of fun."

How did anyone figure stuff out before social media and hunting forums? My god, people must have never hunted out of state!! If you've been here more than a couple of months you'd see the plethera of people who come on here and within their first couple of posts ask questions, but not for 'honey holes', of course....and then are never heard from again after they get help from people more generous than me.

How did anyone figure stuff out before social media and hunting forums? My god, people must have never hunted out of state!! If you've been here more than a couple of months you'd see the plethera of people who come on here and within their first couple of posts ask questions, but not for 'honey holes', of course....and then are never heard from again after they get help from people more generous than me.
Worse yet is a pm that you help out with. When they find out the unit there inquiring about doesn't sound like a guarantee at a monster they don't even bother to reply.

Back