Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

online gun sales - browning x-bolt stalker

bmt99

Has anyone used grabagun or buds guns before? I have never purchased a gun online but the local shops just don't have what I want. Of all the guns I own, they have all been purchased from a local shop. Unfortunately, they can't get it in either. I even checked Cabelas. I guess I just want to know if that is safe in terms of money and rifle arriving safely.

Thanks in advance.

I have used several online. I have had the best success with Gunbroker.com, and then buying from various retailers. Buds has been fine.

The ones that I bought through Gunbroker, they ended up being sent to the FFL that i select, and yes, they arrived safely.

For a production bolt action rifle I personally don’t think there is anything better than the Browning X Bolt, I have 2. One in 375H&H and one in 25.06 which will cover all of my needs. If I could only have one bolt action rifle to use, it would be the x bolt. I hope you enjoy it.

Sounds like buds gun is popular. Wish it was closer in price to grabagun. Grabagun is about $100 less though. Thanks for replies.

Buds is a good place. I am an FFL and get several shipped my way every month and have never had a problem.

Pretty sure buds will price match and they are easy to deal with. Darrick at Whittaker’s is a great guy and if he has it in his inventory I’m sure he would make you a pretty good deal.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back