MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

When Arizona hits your credit card please comment on this thread

TexanSam

And those waiting to hear from the first person to get their credit card hit comment on this thread too I suppose

My assumption is that since they tell you have until Feb 28 to update CC numbers, they wouldn't hit it before then at the earliest. Of course no one really knows.

In 2014 & 2015 the hits started on 3/20. I don't have 2016 or 2017, but in 2018 they started on 3/02. So you may be just a little early with this thread, but I will be checking daily as my son should pick up an elk tag this year.

They are required to start processing cards no more than 24 hours after the cc update period ends. As such, cards will be processed on March 1.

The last couple years, they hit the day after the cc update deadline. Crossing my fingers with 23 resident antelope BP’s myself and a slew of other elk/antelope apps on my card.

I know I'm way early, but figured why not get this going so that when it does happen we know where to look lol

In all seriousness, I have like 5 percent draw odds at best probably, but am anxious just to find out what is going to happen

Odds are I won't draw WY cow, WY bull, or AZ bull.. but there's always that glimmer of hope that I could have 1,2, or 3 awesome elk tags in my pocket! Gotta go find a distraction now..

I got a $650 charge to my credit card I had 1 pt. I applied for unit one archery and unit one late. Will take any advise or tips from anyone. I am no expert on elk huniting....been one time. I honestly didnt expect to draw but will take it.

Saddest day of the year is the day I don't draw, every year, congrats to those that got drawn though!

Mine got hit as well, drew with 0 points! This will be my first elk hunt ever. How long until they usually post on the portal site?

I just got hit for $1,300. It looks like my brother and I are going elk hunting. I can't believe this! I only had one point and he had none. I NEVER get lucky. I was so panicked that I accidentally applied for a cow tag that I just checked my email receipt.

I guess perhaps there’s still hope for a few more hours.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back