Caribou Gear Tarp

Win a Hunt with your Hero

Good grief...what a joke.

I don't even know who half of those "hero's" are.

Is this really what its coming to?

I failed to find the word "hero" anywhere in the article. I guess I could of missed it tho???

I’m sure Don Peay’s Hunter Nation group could sell you a hunt with either the Hammonds or Bundy’s.

I mean, just Check out the team, I bet you'll be sold. /s

https://hunternation.org/team/

To Save you a click

* Ted and Shemane Nugent

* Michael Waddell

* Mark "Oz" Geist

* Craig Morgan

* Don Peay

* Rob Keck

* Jim Shockey

* Kris Kobach

* Jason Chaffetz

* Craig Simpson

* Jim Leberatore

Craig Morgan is the only hero I see on there. He served 17 years in the Army and has done amazing things for Veterans since.

The rest ehhh.

$30 just bought me the potential opportunity to hunt with Uncle Ted, Donald Trump Junior, or Colorado Buck. I can’t wait to spend multiple days talking chit about shooting fenced in zebras, Republicans, or hair conditioner, respectively.

For the life of me I am not able to find a fly fishing trip with Zinke. I can't believe it isn't on the page yet.

To be clear im not stumping for anybody on this list. The modern day TR comment is a joke. Im just pointing out your amazing CNN like ability to spin your narrative. Its a compliment you should be proud!

Schaaf is my hero. He has the best one liners on all of facebook. How many denarios would it take to win a chance to hunt with you? :)

And i will give you props on you hammond bundy comment....that was a good one! lol I had that coming

obligatory...tree-fiddy

PtUZTvt.jpg

Anyone notice the blurb under the picture of Peayday that says he played a major role in the Congressional delisting of wolves in 2011? That is quite the understatement!

Last edited:
Back