Caribou Gear Tarp

New Guy from Golden, CO

MtnRambler

Hey all-

Nice to meet you! Long-time lurker. I have no idea what took me so long to join.

I’m a backpack hunter, and a pretty passionate outdoorsman. I spent the first decade of my career in wildlife and public lands conservation, but found my way into the energy industry for the last 7. When I’m not out chasing elk & deer, I tend to be dreaming of it!

I’m looking forward to being part of the community here, and learning from y’all.

-Dave

Welcome indeed! You can learn a lot here and hopefully share a lot as well and help others. My son moved to Golden in the last year and loves it there.

It’s hard for me to believe but thirty years ago I was working summers for a Coors Distributor and going to college. My dad had a meeting in Vail so I tagged along but I also managed to arranged a brewery tour thru my boss. From what I remember this wasn’t the tourist tour. This was a private tour that ended with frosty mugs and a pigtail just past the cold filters. Ahhhh....mothers milk.

Anyhow, welcome! Like you I am in the energy business now. Just at the tail end of the whip in distribution.

Back