Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Howdy from Texas

jfet

New to the posting side of this forum. This is my second post and I thought I would introduce myself. Some people are smart and have the busy times of their jobs not during hunting season. Me, my busy time starts in August and ends some time in November. If you really mess up and don't get it in the way of the kids you might find yourself coaching in the high school state championship football game in Texas the Saturday before Christmas. Needless to say my ability to hunt elk in the western U. S. has been nonexistent. Then five years ago I discovered you could hunt in Africa in June and July. My wife and I were able to take our sons on safari as college graduation presents. A plains game hunt in Africa is doable when you don't have college tuition to pay. I then found Randy Newberg's youtube channel and discovered you could hunt bears in Alaska in June. Well, on a hope and a prayer I applied for a bear tag on POW for the spring of 2020 and I was just notified that I get to go. Looking forward to contributing to this forum.

Welcome aboard. Good luck on your up and coming hunt. Looking forward to the story and pictures..... Happy hunting

Welcome from longtime Texan but now nonresident by a whole three miles! Congrats on your bear tag and hope to hear about the trip.

Welcome aboard. Good luck on your up and coming hunt. Looking forward to the story and pictures..... Happy hunting

I'll try not to drop the camera in the water. I am usually pretty good at dropping them into dirt and sand. I'll have to get use to the water thing. :)

found Randy Newberg's youtube channel and discovered you could hunt bears in Alaska in June. Well, on a hope and a prayer I applied for a bear tag on POW for the spring of 2020 and I was just notified that I get to go.

Welcome and good luck on POW

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back