Solving Point Creep

Yes it. I'm trying to decide if I should drink the last half and is it half full of a triple IPA or or a methyl alcohol cocktail.

Life is hard.

You might never draw either way.

True. Fact remains Points games generate $$$

I'm unaware of a state that has a true preference point system they all have valves that spill off some tags to people without max points. For instance WY has the random draw, CO has a hybrid draw, etc. Also, there really are only a handful of units in each state that require more than a handful of points... sure you probably aren't going to hunt unit 10 in CO for elk, move on and hunt rest of the units in state that require only a handful of points.

True. Fact remains Points games generate $$$

I'm unaware of a state that has a true preference point system they all have valves that spill off some tags to people without max points. For instance WY has the random draw, CO has a hybrid draw, etc. Also, there really are only a handful of units in each state that require more than a handful of points... sure you probably aren't going to hunt unit 10 in CO for elk, move on and hunt rest of the units in state that require only a handful of points.

Yep. Won’t draw unit 10. Move on and let the guy that started the scheme get his hunt. Anyone who got in the game after him is SOL. Live with it. Oh by the way, let’s keep charging the guys that will never draw a good hunt for points so that our hunts don’t get more expensive.

The more random component is in a state, the more likely I am to apply there. Squaring and cubing bonus points is almost like preference points. I’ll go into a hybrid situation like Arizona or Wyoming before a squared point state like NV.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back