Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Primary angle camera

kroppr_77

I am looking for a primary angle camera, I already run a Sony a6000 but mainly have that set up for photography. I am looking to get something that shoots 4k, I was thinking that and a microphone wouldn't be a bad set up. I was wondering what people think of this camera, and or any other cameras they would recommend. Also for the sony e-mount system what lenses does everyone like to run? TIA

i am looking for a primary angle camera, i already run a sony a6000 but mainly have that set up for photography. I am looking to get something that shoots 4k, i was thinking that and a microphone wouldn't be a bad set up. I was wondering what people think of this camera, and or any other cameras they would recommend. Also for the sony e-mount system what lenses does everyone like to run? Tia

huh?

I just used my A6500 with the 18-135 and the Sigma 16mm to shoot a bunch of pictures for my friend and his fiancee. Both of those lenses are better than my eyes can tell. And for video the a6500 shoots 4k and is stabilized. I haven't spent much time shooting video, but what I have looks good.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back