PEAX Equipment

Pelosi - Next Pres Could Declare Gun Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trumped up crisis? Gallup says that 138 MILLION people want to come to the US and 50 million of them are south of our border. Think about that and the country we would end up with. No border would be a disaster for America. How would our kids get an education if half of the class spoke another language?

Yup, and if Pelosi is gone the GOP will try to make AOC the face of the Democratic party. She might get there with out the help of the Republicans. What a train wreck that would be for the Democrats.

AOC is the face right now. Mask is off. Better take her serious because this train wreck is not going away.

Trumped up crisis? Gallup says that 138 MILLION people want to come to the US and 50 million of them are south of our border. Think about that and the country we would end up with. No border would be a disaster for America. How would our kids get an education if half of the class spoke another language?

Guess the head of the FBI, NSA, Director of National Intelligence and the National security advisory as wells as the governs and mayor of border states and cities are all morons. When you lose a legislative battle you can't flip over the table and violate the constitution (like Obama did). I'm going to with statements made by career public servants and local officials over grandstanding done by either Pelosi or Trump.

I went to a middle school and high-school were at least 50% of the students spoke Spanish as their first language and/or spoke Spanish at home, I got a great education and went to a good college. My Spanish could be better, but I'm thankful I got the opportunity to learn a second language, my wife and I want our kids to have even more of an opportunity to be bilingual than we had. My parents were public school teachers and now my mom teaches in Belarus in a classroom were 5 or 6 different languages are spoken, there are a ton of issues with the us education system but students speaking multiple languages is not one of them.

Last edited:

138 million are the that can walk here. Brown skin people mainly. They only have to compete in the hiking portion of the triathlon. Africa has to swim then hike. As does Asia. Not brown skin. How is it okay to say if you can hike you get in but if have to swim then sucks to be you?

Mexico has public education through 6th grade. You pay to attend school beyond 6th grade. What is happening to the jobs like coal mining, assembly line work and even cashiers? They are declining. How do we find a way to employ the laid off coal miner or assembly line worker displaced by technology and regulation? Well, figure that out and find another few million jobs every year that a 6th grade education can excel at and make a living wage. Any ideas other than fight wars that chew up a lot of infantry?

there are a ton of issues with the us education system but students speaking multiple languages is not one of them.

Yep. I was trying to formulate a tactful response to his statement but held off. Most Hispanic people that I know speak english. Might not be grammatically correct, but neither are the majority of people that don't want people speaking spanish in schools.

To the topic at hand, executive power is bad. Presidents are supposed to be moderators, not necessarily decision makers (hence the title).

Just a shot across the bow...But effective.
Law of unintended backlashes may be more than expected tho

My first reaction - when does the run on ammo and powder happen and how much prior to Nov ‘20 should we start stockpiling?

My second reaction, she would have to swap out two conservative SCOTUS justices to make the threat real, as there is still a 2nd amendment for guns; but no amendment protecting against a concrete wall in the desert.

I didn't Think of it like that, but well put. Unfortunately, we have seen so pretty scary things from these people in the past 2 years. Don't forget that there was, and probably still is a push to change or remove the second amendment to get rid of gun rights.

It’s too bad a real issue has been broken down into retarded cheap talking points. ‘WALL!’ vs ‘there’s no issue’
70 miles from the border, our local sheriffs department can’t pick up smugglers fast enough as they load drugs and aliens into their pickup vehicles along the freeway right outside town. The ONLY upside I have found from these bastards is most people are too scared of them to hunt this area.

What’s going in the linked article is in a national monument set aside by President Clinton to preserve the most biologically diverse desert in the world, after they drove through designated wilderness which separates I-8 from the Tohono O’odom reservation.

https://www.12news.com/mobile/artic...izona/75-04c25926-553f-4680-a82e-3bda3cf7b5fd

Last edited:
It’s too bad a real issue has been broken down into retarded cheap talking points. ‘WALL!’ vs ‘there’s no issue’
70 miles from the border, our local sheriffs department can’t pick up smugglers fast enough as they load drugs and aliens into their pickup vehicles along the freeway right outside town. The ONLY upside I have found from these bastards is most people are too scared of them to hunt this area.

What’s going in the linked article is in a national monument set aside by President Clinton to preserve the most biologically diverse desert in the world, after they drove through designated wilderness which separates I-8 from the Tohono O’odom reservation.

https://www.12news.com/mobile/artic...izona/75-04c25926-553f-4680-a82e-3bda3cf7b5fd

^^^ This.

Guess the head of the FBI, NSA, Director of National Intelligence and the National security advisory as wells as the governs and mayor of border states and cities are all morons. When you lose a legislative battle you can't flip over the table and violate the constitution (like Obama did). I'm going to with statements made by career public servants and local officials over grandstanding done by either Pelosi or Trump.

I went to a middle school and high-school were at least 50% of the students spoke Spanish as their first language and/or spoke Spanish at home, I got a great education and went to a good college. My Spanish could be better, but I'm thankful I got the opportunity to learn a second language, my wife and I want our kids to have even more of an opportunity to be bilingual than we had. My parents were public school teachers and now my mom teaches in Belarus in a classroom were 5 or 6 different languages are spoken, there are a ton of issues with the us education system but students speaking multiple languages is not one of them.

I notice you selectively left out the opinions of the border patrol. What’s the opinions of the public servants that actually monitor the border?

You ever have to go down to the school and request that the school send home paper notices in English? I have, riverside CA 2005, they told me most of the parents speak Spanish so they quit sending them home in English. You ever find out one of your employees were part of a gang the originated in South America and had a plan to rob you and your family? I have upland CA 2003, upland swat team arrested them at our shop in the process after another employee had tipped us off. Was your wife’s grandfather robbed and stabbed to death by two illegals he formerly employed? You ever try getting a job as a legal citizen in a construction trade/food service industry job in a area where there is a unlimited supply of people who will work for cash under the table, unlimited hours, and work overtime without getting paid time and a half? I could go on and on for pages.

It is absolutely true that my kids have gotten a better education in Montana than they were in southern California, for a number of reasons but certainly illegal immigration is among them. How many kids are in public schools in southern states who’s parents don’t pay taxes? How many of their parents send large portions of their earnings back to southern countries rather than spending them in local economies where tax revenues are collected? I could go on, people are using the system and not paying in to it. It’s not fair to American citizens and something at some point must be done about it.

Tell me how exactly keeping mexican's out of our country is going to HELP your life? What are they actively doing against you now? Not philosophically but tangible impacts? Open of your refrigerator, all of the produce is a product of their effort, their sweat. Right, wrong or indifferent, they're actively doing something to HELP you. They're providing a service that no one else is willing to do, so that you can eat a salad in December while you watch your Fox news. Legitimately talk to a farmer, especially a small one, with maybe 10 acre of cherries, ask them how many white people they can get to pick for them. I know of two, total.

Immigration is an issues that a wall will never solve, it's also an issue that will never be "solved" to everyone's liking, so is it really a hill that anyone or any party should be dying on?

To the topic at hand, executive power is bad. Presidents are supposed to be moderators, not necessarily decision makers (hence the title).

Yep, and those creating sanctuary cities are doing just that. Imagine if Montana had sanctuary cities where people who live there can ignore the game laws. Kill all the elk they want year round, no permits needed. But it's ok because they just want to feed their families. The city will not allow local law enforcement agencies to cooperate with the state and Federal game agencies. I'd bet the hypocrisy would shine there.

Yep. I was trying to formulate a tactful response to his statement but held off. Most Hispanic people that I know speak english. Might not be grammatically correct, but neither are the majority of people that don't want people speaking spanish in schools.

Orderly immigration, not the political mess that congress (both parties) has left us with, is a strategic national advantage (see Japan in 2050 for the consequences of no immigration). As for multiple languages, we did just fine in the immigration waves from 1870-1910, I am sure we could do again. Like I tell my friends, “we don’t have a too much immigration problem, we have a lack of emigration problem.” I welcome all hard working people who value education and take care of their families as neighbors and fellow citizens, and would love to move along the lazy and entitled that have swelled during our prosperous century.

Last edited:
Tell me how exactly keeping mexican's out of our country is going to HELP your life? What are they actively doing against you now? Not philosophically but tangible impacts? Open of your refrigerator, all of the produce is a product of their effort, their sweat. Right, wrong or indifferent, they're actively doing something to HELP you. They're providing a service that no one else is willing to do, so that you can eat a salad in December while you watch your Fox news. Legitimately talk to a farmer, especially a small one, with maybe 10 acre of cherries, ask them how many white people they can get to pick for them. I know of two, total.

Immigration is an issues that a wall will never solve, it's also an issue that will never be "solved" to everyone's liking, so is it really a hill that anyone or any party should be dying on?

One vote here for open borders. Enjoy your MSNBC salad tonight with your cherry pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back