Caribou Gear

The Rude Buck

#OMG
Can you share your workout program? And your supplement list? I'm not drug tested so you can be honest about your supps...Maybe do some videos showing what you eat & drink, how you mix it, and how you cook your organic meats and veggies? Are you #paleo?
Do you have a Mtn Ops discount code you can give us?

I'm really wanting a new pair of Crusty boots - which ones were you wearing? I didn't see your equipment list anywhere. Can you share?

GH,

Looks like his teeth are worn down to his gums. He probably wasn't going to make it through another winter.

Glad he spread his genes the previous years. It's obvious his breeding days were over.

Good on you for putting that poor bastid out of his misery.

You da man.

Hey guys. Just in from running the mountain. I try to get 30-40 miles in before breakfast. It was a beautiful day - high-fived lots of people on the trail. Then I shot 300 arrows off my porch. Took some video for yall that I'll share on the instagram.

How many of you shot your bow today?

Will be doing a bag dump video later, maybe on youtube. I will cover all my essential gear there. Being the ultimate mountain predator takes commitment, but you too can achieve your mountain dreams if you're in the right frame of mind. It's all mental.

I'm gonna throw the BS flag.:W: The Photobucket watermark is covering the tag in his ear. I think you came on down here to Texas and shot yourself a high fence Frankinbuck!

I'd love to know where you parked on the interstate and how far you pulled off to get into position? #I94toad

This brute was taken in a place you know well that is now a "no shooting zone" on a MT BMA. This was long before the internet, e-scouting, onx-maps, go-hunt subscriptions and the huntin fool. I had the place dialed.

It wasn't on an interstate, a rural 2 track. I didn't pull off far, in fact I wasn't driving - I was riding bitch. I remember almost tangling my legs in my .243's shoulder sling when bailing out of the truck.

#iamatool #ipissexcellence #youwannabeme #idrinkglutenfreebeer :p So funny....so true

Last edited:
I would have been happy with just a big bodied mature representative two by two.

But as luck would have it, a true giant old-man-of-the-woods presented himself.

You can't smoke a toad if you just shoot the first decent one you see.

#trophyhunter
#montanamonster
#bigbuck
#monsterbuck
#fieldtotable
#ieatdeer
#tenderloins
#neversettle
#sickforit

Hey guys. Just in from running the mountain. I try to get 30-40 miles in before breakfast. It was a beautiful day - high-fived lots of people on the trail. Then I shot 300 arrows off my porch. Took some video for yall that I'll share on the instagram.

How many of you shot your bow today?

Will be doing a bag dump video later, maybe on youtube. I will cover all my essential gear there. Being the ultimate mountain predator takes commitment, but you too can achieve your mountain dreams if you're in the right frame of mind. It's all mental.

#alwaysgrinding

#grindtilyou'reblind

#MaybeIdidn'tloveyouQuiteasoftenasIcouldhaveMaybeIdidn'ttreatyouQuiteasgoodasIshouldhaveIfImadeyoufeelsecondbestGirlI'msorryIwasblindIwasalwaysonthegrindIwasalwaysonthegrind

I hate when people say this but..that is some good eats!
I've shot some nice trophy bucks that were close to that one but never quite like that. CONGRATS!

When will hats be available? You need help marketing?

Looking for a social media coordinator. Would be required to document me running, lifting, shooting my bow, and talking about myself being generally awesome. No compensation though, other than the blessings of my presence, maybe some beer. Just knowing you're reaching a wide spread audience and influencing many should be compensation enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back