Yeti GOBOX Collection

The Rude Buck

Big Fin is going to have to fix the website.

No worries, I'll buy more bandwidth. Just get it posted before the fans burn the joint down.

Appreciate Hunt Talk having the exclusive on such an amazing feat. Royalty for the uptick in page views coming your way.

I hear Colorado Buck is worried he might lose his Vidal Sassoon sponsorship to the hippie looking folks standing in the background of the pic, supposedly a pic of the soon to be famous Rude Buck, that has been circulating the internet. Oops, I probably wasn't supposed to say anything about that pic. Bad on me.

The film #projectdeer will be presented at Saturday's banquet. I don't want any grief about the monotone narrator with the flatty pulled down low, only revealing the evenly fuzzed beard, pearled snaps and bedazzled jeans.

The peperoni sticks are forever etched in my memory with heartburn and acid indigestion. #fieldtotable #ihuntforfood #monsterbuck #keephammering

Sorry to keep you waiting..

KurtsSmallestDeerEver.jpg

Gotta hit the gym guys. I’ll provide answers to your questions at a later time. Remember, they’re out there. You just got to earn it.

Later. Arm day..

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back