The Rude Buck

Looking for a social media coordinator. Would be required to document me running, lifting, shooting my bow, and talking about myself being generally awesome. No compensation though, other than the blessings of my presence, maybe some beer. Just knowing you're reaching a wide spread audience and influencing many should be compensation enough.

If no other takers, what brand/variety/quantity of beer? I don’t like hops or anything with “Light” in its name.

I hope you have a logo locked down... Web-domain? I would certainly look into personal line of cologne and some sort of spirits, say blackberry brandy? It needs to exude innocence with a touch of class, but not too much class.

Wow. Obviously way ahead of your time on the gear front, judging by that picture. I guess you have to be to get an old warrior like that. And I'm sure you're being modest about the level of dedication and hard work it took to prepare for that hunt. Everyday I make my boys practice jumping out of the truck while it's still going 5mph because I know what it takes to notch a tag on a critter like that. Well done.

Did you get his sheds? Where was he on your hit list? I’m not implying he’s small but did you think about giving him another year? #raNdOmcApiTaLizeDwoRds #snortsupplements #booner #boner

Did you get his sheds? Where was he on your hit list? I’m not implying he’s small but did you think about giving him another year? #raNdOmcApiTaLizeDwoRds #snortsupplements #booner #boner

If he was on the hit list he must have named him .
#mainframesix
#ancientwarrior

When will hats be available? You need help marketing?

Can I pre-order a flatbill?! And if you have a couzee I'm gonna need one of those for my mountain ops and WA in the morning and hopzone in the evening. #drinkofchampions

#keepfiring

I gotta think that buck was on your hitlist for at least 2 minutes before you touched off on him. Just a gnarly old bruiser of a buck - like others said he probably wasn't going to make it through the winter. #QDM #letemgosotheygrow

When did you pick up the Carhardt sponsorship? I thought you were all Under Armour and Mountain Ops? Now I need to go sell all my gear and buy in to your new gear.

#disappointedinmyrolemodel

He left UA when they got anti hunting. #HeStandsWithTheBowmars

I realize it's been a few years since the harvesting of this total classic looking mountain beast. Social media has been on me like a fly on a turd. You wouldn't comprehend the challenges of staying on the DL during times of trophy hunting superiority such as this.

First, @shrapnel called local law enforcement on me, and pushed the hunttalk "report" button claiming I used a stolen 25-32 wrist action antique rifle. This is total bs and he may not like what I have posted, but I do want all the large rifle primers he may own. Reminiscing on the taking of the Rude buck, I can only thank the Lord above that my mouth was closed during the trophy photo session.

And then there's @FoodIsMemories who's desperately looking to meet me around town. Heck, it's only his brother's hunting spot along the road and he's not tirty inches tall. (close, though) I didn't mean to bring this mountain to light for local shoulder season hunters.

For those of you wanting to see the Rude buck in person - Phuck off. I caped him, but only partially, to about the C6 vertebra, left the rest to the taxidermist. He's ready to be preserved and remembered for generations to follow.

Do all my followers prefer for me to stick to hunting content, or do you prefer Gear Sales? Just curious.

#HuntingIsConservation

And.

I'm sick and damn tired of the "must be nice" crowd.

Yeah I was on private land. And, it was guided. But some places you just have to do this, you know - for access. I've worked very hard to get where I'm at. It doesn't mean achievements like this are not worthy of my upmost respect and worshiping.

Good night. I've got to get an hour of sleep in before my next marathon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back