The Rude Buck

The Hedgehog

Have you guys seen it? Could it be legit?

Having been secretly kept under the radar to await the most strategic social media blast. Apparently now is the time.

Such a shame to quickly overshadow the recent P&Y world record taken by the mullet guy and the even-newer black ovis velvet "Gordon" buck.

I heard something about it being released to the world in an upcoming Hopzone IPA commercial. Haven't heard of a specific date yet though...

The key product placement in the harvest photos will likely draw criticism. I suspect there will also be a comment about the droopy ears. But those browtines .. OMG

#respect
#diverge
#sickforit

I've heard it was shot while lounging on a haystack behind Stacey's...the truth will come out I'm sure.

I was testing out a new prototype softshell parka when this bruiser stepped out. I'm hoping the blood on the hind quarter doesn't draw any flack from the nay-sayers.

Not even a pixelated photo for clickbait?! Lol

64Lmltzl.jpg

I had a 12,000 word essay that described in great detail the DIY odyssey of taking this buck. The web-site session timed out and I lost it all.

For full transparency, I harvested this buck on private land. Don't want to mislead anybody, as I did have an advantage with high quality private land access.

So many people to thank for this once in a lifetime dream-come-true hunting experience.

This isn’t a joke, scam, or trick. In the next few minutes, one of the most incredible feats ever achieved in the world of deer hunting will be made public. Had it not come from a reliable source (me), I wouldn’t have believed it myself. This is not a farm raised deer or genetically altered in any way. It’s gonna change deer hunting as we know it, and renew your faith in modern big game management.

More to come later on this. I'm thinking it may be time to write a novel on this deer, and hunt. It will be controversial for sure and lots of questions will surface on the authenticity of this animal.

Based on the "Big Ones" thread I don't think anyone is completely doubting that at some point you'll tire of the theatrics and post and F-in' giant buck.

photo courtesy of Boone and Crockett Club

All the lifting, running, shooting, and misery training paid off. Mountain Ops was the true game changer. Truly next level supplements.

Unfortunately the website does not allow the photo to be uploaded at this time.

#mouthagapewaiting
#italwaysisimamouthbreather

hopefully this thread won't get locked before you post the picture

I know everybody is just on the edge of their seats and you can hardly stop hitting refresh. Big Fin is going to have to fix the website.

Cabela’s says this is the only place it can be posted.

Back