Passes the Senate - S. 47 (Natural Resources Management Act )

dragginwood

Measure has passed the Senate.

For your convenience please find the list below of the 8 folks who voted Nay. Highly recommend if you live in these states giving them an ear full. And while your at it ensure to reach out to your Congress Man/Woman in order to promote safe passage through Congress.

Sasse (R-NE), Nay
Inhofe (R-OK), Nay
Johnson (R-WI), Nay
Lankford (R-OK), Nay
Lee (R-UT), Nay
Toomey (R-PA), Nay
Cruz (R-TX), Nay
Paul (R-KY), Nay

Looks like the usual suspects.

Glad the AR senators aren't on that list. I reached out to them to thank them for their vote.

Gotta love Oklahama's representation in the Senate...A convenient mix of "principled conservatism" and energy sector cronyism.

If you would like to help it pass the house, BHA will help you send a letter to your representative spelling out your support.

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/take_action#/

Not intending to disagree with Greyman, and I suppose doing anything is better than doing nothing, but basis years of lobbying I have found that 1 personally written correspondence or unscripted phone call is more impactful than 500 clearly cut-n-paste internet petitions. So, while this link can get you the basic details, please take the 5 minutes to put it in your own words and send it from your own account to your own representatives.

Maybe they didn't like section 119, giving away federal land?

I wish. They didn’t like the idea of getting more. Paul, btw, tried to add an amendment to sell portions of the Daniel Boone National Forest. No limits one way or the other were included in the amendment.

Not intending to disagree with Greyman, and I suppose doing anything is better than doing nothing, but basis years of lobbying I have found that 1 personally written correspondence or unscripted phone call is more impactful than 500 clearly cut-n-paste internet petitions. So, while this link can get you the basic details, please take the 5 minutes to put it in your own words and send it from your own account to your own representatives.

I agree.

Gotta love Oklahama's representation in the Senate...A convenient mix of "principled conservatism" and energy sector cronyism.

+1
Embarrassing.
Inhofe and Lankford have plans to replace Teddy on Mount Rushmore and then sell it to the highest oil company bidder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back