Forum Upgrade Coming

I tried it a cpl months ago, for a cpl days and had enough. I use desktop view on my phone for every forum and that works just like it does on my laptop.

Excellent. I know you didn't solicit upgrade thoughts, but I do like "like" button.

Or even, "that's stupid" button. OK, maybe that one wouldn't go over so well.:)

thanks for sticking with us

LOL, or a penalty flag button.

Thank you Randy, for providing this site. It’s pretty much the only forum I spend time on anymore.

For me, the PM pop up alert and saving to email has been nonfunctional for over six months

Thankful for what HuntTalk stands for, looking forward to the new system.

Server Migration This Afternoon!

Server migration happening this afternoon. We will be down for about an hour as we move the database to a new server, which is necessary for the forum software upgrade that will be coming in the next few weeks.

Sorry for the disruption. We are told it will take about an hour. Thanks for your patience.

This feels like those times I come home and the wife rearranged the living room and we then have a discussion about how my recliner needs to be in the southwest corner.

Thanks for all you do keeping this site up and running.

This feels like those times I come home and the wife rearranged the living room and we then have a discussion about how my recliner needs to be in the southwest corner.

Thanks for all you do keeping this site up and running.

And the wall is painted a different color and, what the heck? Where do I put my boots now? Alright, Darlin, it looks great. Thank you.

It will take a bit more work, but the guys did an amazing job. Entire server transfer and software switch got done in one day, with very little down time.

Thanks for you patience. Hope it isn't too much different.

We will get the ads and other features implemented over the next few weeks.

I noticed the photos are very small. Is this a function of the server/software change, or will newly added photos be the same size? Asking for a friend.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back