Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum Upgrade Coming

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
As many of you have recently experienced, the forum has had a few technical glitches. We have been running on the Vbulletin platform for a long time. Like many software solutions, once you are in it, the cost and effort to change is signficant.

Well, I've reached the point that the cost and effort to stay is more than the cost and effort to change. So, over the next few months you will see a lot of changes. The work will be done mostly at low-use hours.

The format and style will look somewhat similar, but some actions will be different. Loading images, video links, PMs, and a few things will be much easier, though it will take a few times to become familiar with the new steps to do such.

Appreciate all who are registered and who are the regulars here. Hang with us and I can assure you it will be a better user experience in the long run. I hope to have this completed by April 1, with only intermittent disruptions to use.

Looking forward to the upgrade. I appreciate you keeping the site up and running.

Not sure if you've considered it, but increasing pm storage would be a pretty cool perk.

I too appreciate you keeping the site up. I got a little concerned when it was down yesterday.

I also echo the PM storage increase, please.

Thanks for making the effort to improve it for us.
Keep it easy to upload images from a computer, some sites are just a pain and your works well for me anyway.

Very cool. Thanks for keeping this place up and running. Likely the best venue for hunt, etc discussions within the www.

Thanks as always Randy. This is one sane hunting forum that I visit that doesn't leave me more stressed from reading it lol

Definitely appreciate all you do for public land and keeping this site going. This site contains all of the hunting things I love into one. I enjoy a few other sites I'm on but they are more specific to certain areas and species.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back