Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hammonds get BLM lease reinstated.

"I feel strongly that they took something away that wasn't theirs to take. We've had this permit 50 years and big brother wants to throw his weight around and take it away. I'm sorry but it's not theirs to take away. When President Trump says he wants to drain the swamp, this is the type of thing I think he means. This was overreach of big brother," said Dwight.

Remember these are OUR public lands he's talking about.

Just one more kick in the teeth from Zinke on his way out the door. I don't know what to say. This is just mind boggling. How can we claim to be a law-abiding nation when our officials disregard the entire process and reward the law-breakers?

The lesson to be learned here is that if you don't like a federal agency, just get enough crazies with rifles to show up and you can have anything you want. Worked for Bundies and now Hammonds.

I am shocked. Shocked I say, that this administration would do something so counter to good land management.

I'll be over there, on the floor, consoling myself with this unimaginable atrocity committed by land developers and industry lobbyists.

I think most of you guys have pretty strong feelings over something you actually know nothing about when it comes right down to it. If you were legal counsel in this case for either side then your comments might be considered worth their weight....

I think most of you guys have pretty strong feelings over something you actually know nothing about when it comes right down to it. If you were legal counsel in this case for either side then your comments might be considered worth their weight....

That's a ridiculous notion. Not many of us were legal council for any wolf litigation, yet we all weigh in there.

What baffles me is the number of Oregon hunters who support this decision. This clan is no friend to hunters or general public lands users, yet they're celebritized here.

Just last week I spoke with a guy who grew up chukar hunting around the refuge. Their fires pretty well ruined his retirement plans.

And ur "clan" is obviously no friend to ranchers. We gotta be one together to protect these lands for EVERYONE not just one group or the other.

A felony because government tried to disrupt their way of making a living by what looks like serious over reach. I wouldn't want you on my team if push ever comes to shove.

Felons are felons. Setting fire to public property is an attack on my land that I don't take kindly to. While I can agree that there sentence, based on minimum sentencing may have been too much, they should have never been pardoned, and they clearly shouldn't be allowed to lease my assets again. We either all agree to play by the rules or it doesn't work. You can't be picky and choosing, and throw your arms up crying big guberment over-reach every you can't do exactly what you want.

I totally understand where ur coming from. But I hope nothing like this ever happens to you guys. It's hard for me to throw stones at people when I've never been in that kind of place where my way of living is being attacked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back