Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

private messages

wytex

Private messages won't load, looks like this:

Function name must be a string on line 1566 in /mnt/stor2-wc1-dfw1/374560/379223/www.onyourownadventures.com/web/content/hunttalk/includes/class_bbcode.php
#0 /mnt/stor2-wc1-dfw1/374560/379223/www.onyourownadventures.com/web/content/hunttalk/includes/class_bbcode.php(1021): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 1, 1, 0)
#1 /mnt/stor2-wc1-dfw1/374560/379223/www.onyourownadventures.com/web/content/hunttalk/includes/class_bbcode.php(542): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('
wytex said:
My...', 1, 1, 0)
#2 /mnt/stor2-wc1-dfw1/374560/379223/www.onyourownadventures.com/web/content/hunttalk/includes/class_bbcode.php(456): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('
wytex said:
My...', 0, 1, 1, 1, true, false, NULL, false, 1)
#3 /mnt/stor2-wc1-dfw1/374560/379223/www.onyourownadventures.com/web/content/hunttalk/private.php(148): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('
wytex said:
My...', 'privatemessage', '1')
#4 /mnt/stor2-wc1-dfw1/374560/379223/www.onyourownadventures.com/web/content/hunttalk/includes/class_postbit_alt.php(239): parse_pm_bbcode('
wytex said:
My...', '1')
#5 /mnt/stor2-wc1-dfw1/374560/379223/www.onyourownadventures.com/web/content/hunttalk/includes/class_postbit.php(329): vB_Postbit_Pm->parse_bbcode()
#6 /mnt/stor2-wc1-dfw1/374560/379223/www.onyourownadventures.com/web/content/hunttalk/private.php(1699): vB_Postbit->construct_postbit(Array)
#7 {main}

Got-danged ruskies are at it boys, let's get our sh#t in one sock and let them commies have it.

WOLVERINES!

Having same problem with links resulting from searches.

updated: (using latest chrome from macOS, also see the "leaving page" problem with some replies)

Last edited:
PMs work fine. Had trouble last night trying to post. Kept asking if I wanted to leave the page. Was using FawkerFox FWIW!

Yep, same error message with threads in certain forum topics (optics, backpack hunting).

Pm same trouble. You can read them in the email sent but not your INBOX

I'm having issues as well. I replied to a private message and it didn't go through. Also received one but could not read it.

Too much talking in the Political Cartoons thread is why we can't have nice things....;)

Last edited:
I was only able to read a PM by selecting the check box next to it and downloading it as a text. I accidentally deleted two PM's thinking the way I got them was an error message and that my initial PM sent didn't go through.

This vBulletin software is getting more challenging to keep updated. Tech guys are working on it.

Well, we're back up, but this is probably the end of the line for this forum software. I know people don't like change, but we don't have much choice. Expect things to look different two months from now.

Thanks for your patience.

Whatever you need to do will be fine. This site will always be one of the best to go to!

Bummer - I know it means effort and $$, but on the bright side, I am looking forward to improved mobile viewing that some of the newer tools support.

Thanks Fin. I am grateful for this forum, the folks I've met on it, and the information shared here.

I still can't upload photos, and hope whatever the upgrade ends up being, it goes smoothly for your tech team. They are appreciated.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back