Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

trouble buying a license online with Arizona?

Badger_55

Anyone else having trouble trying to buy a license online? Keeps telling me my session is timing out. Tried multiple devices.

Yep. Tried over 100 times yesterday and today. I got to the purchase license screen 4-5 times, and even to the checkout screen once. Still haven’t made it through.

Ugh what the h... Yeah been trying intermittently since 10pm yesterday. Tried calling the hotline for Customer Service and as soon as you pick that option it hangs up on you. Every other option will take you where you want except option 5. So I dont even know if they are working on it? Or the system is just being overloaded? This is only my 2nd year trying to get points, last year was easy to acquire. Has it done this before?

Imagine how many people reading this are secretly hoping that the two of us, along with thousands of other applicants, just give up. Unfortunately I’m going to be forced to very soon.

No idea. I’ve now clicked “proceed to checkout” five times.

Last edited:
It's a train wreck. You have to go to their website to buy the license, then to the portal to do your app. There is a link on the portal that will take you to the license purchase page on their website, but that is a cumbersome mess. Seems strange you cannot do the entire thing as one transaction, like in the past. And, you must do elk as one transaction and antelope as another transaction.

Gonna be a big headache for them. Probably lost revenue, also.

The problem is that every time it times out I get to start over. I must be on close to my 300th attempt at this point. I’m up “proceed to checkout” six times for my license purchase. My No 1 fear at this point is that I’ll manage to pay them $160 for the license and then experience the same issues on the elk and antelope draw and never get to apply after they get my license money.

I cannot do jack on the website. Been trying since Sunday, and I thought I was ahead of the game at that point.

I haven't even came close to checkout yet. I have tried through my portal and the website, and go through my portal and use the app to the website to buy the license. I chose purchase license, enter my ID and BD then maybe 25% of the time I am able to look at my personal information; I have yet to make it past this part of the process. My friend was able to apply for him and his son yesterday morning. Of course their main number is now busy. I did send them an email. But I can't imagine its going to get any better by the time the deadline hits.

And to think that I assumed yesterday was early enough.

Badger, if you ever make it past the personal info and select the type of license, if I don’t scroll down before checking th box, I get another error besides just timing out. Then of course about 1/5 of those times intime out. If not it’s about three “continue”s followed by “proceed to checkout” which I’m sure is going to time out again.

There wouldn’t be any lost revenue if they would extend the deadline due to technical difficulties......until someone sued.

Apparently the deadline is about three days before the deadline.

Yeah I could see that happening. For the state being one of the highest cost to just build points they sure have a rough system.
I looked up their facebook page and there is 45 comments yelling about the same issue. One person commented that they told him that it was his computer. I downloaded the recommended software and it still doesn't help me.

Well...I just got in, but clicked “print receipt” and lost everything. Now to see if I get an email with my license number on it. Should have taken a picture with my phone!

I have downloaded all recommended browsers from their faq sheet. So they can stick the computer excuse somewhere else.

I just called the Yuma office 928-342-0091 and got to a customer service person pretty quickly. Bought my license over the phone then applied online for elk and pronghorn without much trouble.

Whew. I got in, but it wasn’t reasonable, and cost me three hours of work today. If I wasn’t self employed I couldn’t have done it. They really should extend the deadline, regardless of what anyone else says. This is a problem on their end. If you make a fair and honest attempt at applying before the deadline, and their problems are the reason you can’t get your app in, it should all be on them. A private business would jump through their butthole to get your $160. I know I would.

It's not their fault that everyone is trying to access the system on the last day and got their hand caught in the cookie jar. Everyone had the last few weeks to do this and it worked fine. There has been numerous warnings that this could happen and not to wait that it wasn't worth it.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back