They Want Our Guns

The early vegas over/under on a lock for this thread is 89.

Kidding aside, just watch the last 30 years of Roe battles for a road map to how this will be playing out for the next decade - incremental regulation via state legislation, state constitutional measures, etc. to encumber the "right" in the face of (less than clear) constitutional protections, while maintaining the the long fight to gain/re-gain control of SCOTUS to reverse outright.

I did just read an article about increased gun seizures in the 2018. It dealt with seizures of those not supposed to possess and those dealer as a threat to themselves or others. I feel like it's a good thing but still a bit unnerving.

I was surprised the article did not talk about the Washington state I-1639 referendum that easily passed last November:
The sweeping 30-page measure will raise the legal age to buy semi-automatic rifles to 21. To obtain such weapons, people will need to pass an enhanced background check, take a training course and wait 10 business days after a purchase.

I-1639 also will enact a storage law. Gun owners who don’t secure their firearms with devices such as a trigger lock or safe could be charged with gross misdemeanor or felony “community endangerment” crimes for allowing prohibited people (such as children) to access and display or use the weapons.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back