Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Man kills mountain lion with bare hands!

I wonder if he knew jiu jitsu. Maybe he used a Mata Leao otherwise known as a rear naked choke! This is funny because in bjj, Mata Leao literally translates to English as "lion killer".

We had a stray house cat get into the house through the dog door. I won that fight but it was close and I was armed with a broom!

Correction, maybe I didn't win. I just shooed him outside. He still hangs around and pees all over everything.

Last edited:
Crazy! Image the bragging rights with his buddies. "You think you're tough? Ever killed a lion with your bare hands?". This guy will never have to buy a drink at a bar again

I wonder if he knew jiu jitsu. Maybe he used a Mata Leao otherwise known as a rear naked choke! This is funny because in bjj, Mata Leao literally translates to English as "lion killer".

This is what I pictured, too. Somehow flipping the cat, taking his back and getting a rear naked choke

99.9% of the population couldn’t hold on to a house cat while it gets sprayed with a hose.
This guy is super human.

I remember doing a drill with my black lab that involved flipping him upside down and holding him by his chin. That task turned into a 15 minute brawl with a 65lb domestic dog, I can't imagine it with a wild mountain lion! This dude must be highly trained and tough as nails

I hope someone gets to do a in depth interview with this guy. Curious to hear first hand account of how it went down. There's a real badass in that guy and I wonder if he even knew it until fight or flight got turned on.

I can see the scenario that you can choke a cat. But you are a bad m=othet f=cuker.

He is a man. 80 lb cat is almost full size

I assume some of you guys are married. Maybe it was just bad luck for the cat that the man had just left his house after having an argument with his wife (-;

Hot nurse: You look horrible.
Lion-killer: You think this is bad, you should see the lion I killed.
Hot nurse: ...
Lion-killer: :cool:

I wonder if he got to keep the cat? I'd get a full body mount and put it in the middle of my living room!

Back