Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Tuning help

Dieseldog

I can't get this tear out of my bow.. I tried most everything but going to a stiffer spine.. Any ideas?left. Hand. 29inch Halon pulling 71lbs. Easton Fmj arrows 28.5 inch with 100grn points. Screenshot_20190203-142919_Gallery.jpg

A few thoughts:

Possibly improper cam lean
Possibly hand torque
Possibly improperly timed drop away rest/fletching contact

Is this a new bow? Are you a new shooter?

I would start by checking for hand torque, and also check your bow specs and cam lean.

shoot it without the 100 grains up front. If it clears it up you know your weak.

340 spine on fmj. Not a new shooter. Also gonna try and switch my top hats around on the top cam. Have checked rest clearance and timing and it seems good. But gonna try a limb driven drop away next and see what happens.

I know you said you are not a new shooter but I just went through similar issues and i am far from a new shooter. Always looking to be better though. Minor tweaks to refine my center shot n throwing bare shafts through paper. Then you can look for fetching contact after. I found that I had too much hand torque. Good time of the year in northern mn to run through fundamentals in your basement. I now have good bareshaft and fletched paper holes consistently with minor changes.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back