Big Ones (OTC, Pic Heavy)

Man we have some killers on here, stud bull after stud bull. I always look forward to snowy mountaineers high country Muley threads every year.

Matt, hell of a buck and I remember your thread. You scored big time on getting your hands on that tag!

And remember fellas, brief descriptions!

Wow, hunting wife that's an absolute stud, though he's a 12 point, ha

AZ, that's a cool rack on a normal whitetail much less a coues.

This isn't really a big one to most but his sentimental trophy status is huge. My Dad got a buck almost identical to this one fifty years before on the same ridge. It's honestly one of my favorite hunting moments. It was in the George Washington national Forest. We hiked almost seven miles that day.

All of those NF bucks are special.

Oregon OTC Blacktails, I pay 300$ to access local timber property in the area where I live , but I don’t get exclusive access all to myself, they sell 825 drive in permits a year plus several hundred walk in permits for cheaper, there’s days I don’t see but one or 2 other hunters and sometimes 15 rigs 30 minuets after sunrise and total chit show of people, I hunt hard and have been blessed with some stud Blacktails 3 of the last 4 years , I’ve always taken the 1st buck I’ve found , and sometimes that has taken me weeks of hunting them

5EE23ACC-B545-4597-9C68-B14618CC2CB7.jpg91935582-7D4B-4241-9F7F-1C59D3A23E47.jpg5F8EEDF1-72BA-40B8-BBEA-4E1C93CD0A64.jpg

Thanks for the excuse to post my bull of a lifetime up.

2013_Wy_Elk5.jpg

packout_shadow.jpg

elk_ped1.jpg

This was on a Wyoming general tag. I shot the first legal bull I saw. All I knew when I pulled the trigger was that it was a legal branch antlered bull.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back