Caribou Gear Tarp

Hello all....

Yellowlabhunter

Hello fellas and ladies. Unfortunately I live in California but only for 3 more years. I bird hunt and have not deer hunted since high school. I'm middle aged and looking forward to get back into the deer and also Elk. I'm retired law enforcement, now work part-time because my wife still works and I got bored. I look forward to the groups experience and insight. My brother, cousin and some other friends deer and elk hunt out of State...I will too soon. I will go on my first antelerless guided elk hunt in Utah next fall. I'm looking forward to the hunt...then I have my cousin who recently moved to Idaho and he will give me added opportunities to stay with him and learn the area's. Be well.

I was sad when left Los Angeles as loved the food, the museums, the beaches, the diversity, the concerts and comedy, etc. On the other hand, was thrilled when left L.A. since once again could walk into a store with camo and ask if they had any ammunition without employees freaking out. I could go to a gun store and not be surrounded by preppers and worse only looking for firepower options to deal with the coming urban war.

Welcome and hope UT provides a great adventure for you.

Thank you all! It's nice to be here. Just think of the amount of resources we have today, unlike our fathers and grandfathers regarding hunting tips and equipment information at a fingertips....unlike yesteryear. It has it flaws too, but still an unbelievable assest.

Hey there. Well my cousin and my duck hunting partner moved to Idaho. I have a good friend that also lives there part-time, sooo I've been there 3 times for non-hunting recreational trips and loved it! So that is where my interests are at the present.

Welcome to the forum. My grandpa retired and left California for Idaho a few years ago. Every time I talk to him he tells me how happy he is with his decision.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back