Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hello from FAR eastern Montana!

brettlapp

Hey Hunt Talk folks, I'm just testing the waters to see who else is over in this frozen grassland of Montana. I'm in Culbertson, and I'm relatively new to hunting as far as anything beyond driving around looking for deer in a field... I want to get in shape enough to go hiking... Between Randy and Steven Rinella, I've been motivated to keep losing weight to try and get fit enough to hopefully do an elk hunt this year.

Anyone else around this area?

Welcome. Living in Roosevelt County this time of year proves how tough the local folks are.

Welcome, my boss is a Culbertson Cowboy.. you're a long ways out there!

Welcome. Some cool country out there. I hunt some land north of Glendive and my parents live near Lewistown. It's hard for me to pass through that area without stopping to chase mule deer for a few days. I find it much more fun that shooting the hayfield pets at mom and dads place:)

Welcome. Some cool country out there. I hunt some land north of Glendive and my parents live near Lewistown. It's hard for me to pass through that area without stopping to chase mule deer for a few days. I find it much more fun that shooting the hayfield pets at mom and dads place:)

I grew up from Glendive to Savage, and from Savage to Billings and now I'm back over here where the money is! OIL! BLACK GOLD!... and hunting!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back