Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Screw the Saints. What goes around comes back around. They deserved it. And more.

Hell of a boring game but looks like Boston's got it.

MVP to Pats punter.

Yawner, congrats to the Pats. Edelman deserves mvp, glad he got it. Tough sob. Terribad game.

MVP should have gone to someone on Defense or Special teams. I wasn't really kidding about the punter.

I did not think it was a good game, even from a defensive standpoint. But I am a pretty casual football guys.

6. Default

Well, they did it again

Not taking anything away from Edelman BUT: The MVP should have went to the Pats offensive line. With all the multi-million dollar talent on the Rams D line and linebacker crew the Pats ran all over them.

Ditto the O line, it always comes down to that. When the Pats have lost it's because they allow a four man pass rush to get to Brady.
    Self proclaimed Founder, President, and Spiritual Leader of the I.S.V.F......Introduce Speedgoats to Virginia Foundation

Brady, Gronk, and Edelman have beat my preferred teams so many times over the past decade, so I finally decided to root for them with the thought that if Brady wins he will retire to go out on top. Well, it ended up being kinda half-hearted. Can't fake sincerity. And then he says he won't retire. Crap.
    Rich, good looking, and talented. My wife says I'm jealous I'm only good looking and talented. Damn Brady, rubbing it in.
    He deserves it, as do the Pats. They were the better team. Good on 'em.

I know high scoring games are pretty awesome though to have both teams defense roll in at such a high level... it was epic in its own right. Had to be the best D the Patriots have played in a good while!
    I would say this should have been a 21 v 10 type game. The Lambs Gurley has been a crap out the past few games. He's lost his mojo.

Edelman deserved the MVP. Brady was having a tough time getting rolling. Lambs D was pretty tight as well.

Either of those Defense teams would have been Yuuge points for Fantasy Football. They earned their keep. Bad passes by both though that was D pressure, mostly.
    " There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." - Theodore Roosevelt
    Live to work or work to live... Your choice.

Did not watch the game, listened to part of it on the radio. I've heard I didn't miss much.

Northwoods, you missed a historic game. The Dullest Ever, and you didn't watch... Man, you blew it!

I turned the game on after the first half and thought that I had mis-judged the starting time.

From what I saw, both offenses were pretty bad and both defenses were average at best. Although, it was kinda nice to see the defensive side of the ball getting the edge for once in a long while.
    Old Milwaukee Pro Staff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123