Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2018 North Central Kansas buck

Any and all tips/suggestions would be appreciated.

The best advice I can give you is to plan your trip for the week before thanksgiving. This past year was the first time that I hunted during that time and the amount of bucks that I saw was impressive and was much better than the earlier times that I hunted. Most guys think that the first week of November is the hot ticket, but they’re really missing out. All the mature deer are out searching for that one last doe that’s in estrous.

Feel free to PM me if you’d like more particular information.

The best advice I can give you is to plan your trip for the week before thanksgiving. This past year was the first time that I hunted during that time and the amount of bucks that I saw was impressive and was much better than the earlier times that I hunted. Most guys think that the first week of November is the hot ticket, but they’re really missing out. All the mature deer are out searching for that one last doe that’s in estrous.

Feel free to PM me if you’d like more particular information.
Thanks for that! However, if I go it'll be with a rifle, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to put that advice to work. I very well may be in touch.

Back