Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Looking for a new tent....

BigCountry344

Wanting to get a double wall tent that's lightweight but has plenty of floor space because I run a wide pad. We don't get much snowfall or if any here on the central coast of California so I don't think I need a full 4 seasons tent but I'd like to hear what you guys got

What is your budget (budget is a big one)? How heavy are you willing to go? Will it be used for other things like car camping? Do you require a vestibule? Are you more interested in a 1 man, 2 man or even a 3 man?

it would help the forum give you a good solid idea of several tents based on these things.

What is your budget (budget is a big one)? How heavy are you willing to go? Will it be used for other things like car camping? Do you require a vestibule? Are you more interested in a 1 man, 2 man or even a 3 man?

it would help the forum give you a good solid idea of several tents based on these things.

What he said. I make the WildSide Systems TipiTent with 3 diff sizes. It's a double wall with floor tipi designed to take the SO titanium stoves. Tons of adjustable ventilation so it stays dry. Bugproof. Can take inner wall/floor out and then it's as light as the other tipis out there, but super comfy in cold weather with double wall. Depends how far you want to backpack in and how comfortable you want to be when you get there. Cold weather...warm weather...all makes a difference in what will work for you.

What he said. I make the WildSide Systems TipiTent with 3 diff sizes. It's a double wall with floor tipi designed to take the SO titanium stoves. Tons of adjustable ventilation so it stays dry. Bugproof. Can take inner wall/floor out and then it's as light as the other tipis out there, but super comfy in cold weather with double wall. Depends how far you want to backpack in and how comfortable you want to be when you get there. Cold weather...warm weather...all makes a difference in what will work for you.
How would your 4+man fair for 3 guys on standard 17" tall cots? I'm looking for a new rig based set up. One thing I like about the tipi's is the lighter weight and smaller pack size, but I've kinda thinking I'd like to sleep off the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back