Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Swap Hunting - South Dakota for ???

dahusker

Looking to do some hunting swaps for a few things I don't have access to here. I can provide the following: Quality Private Land Whitetail Bowhunting, Private land Pheasant hunting, Black Hills Whitetail or Turkey. Also available lodging for a Black Hills (Mt Rushmore/Crazy Horse) vacation or Sturgis Rally if that's your thing.

I'm very interested in Bowhunting quality exotics in Texas like Aoudad, Axis, Blackbuck and hogs or Big Game in Canada. Would consider a good private land big game hunt in the western US if it's the right opportunity. Also may consider a good Canadian fishing trip or ocean fishing trip or possibly Florida Alligator Bowhunt.

Let me know what you have and perhaps we can work a good mutually beneficial swap. [email protected]

If you are looking for a good fishing trip in Canada check out Tom Carr at Fatal Force Outfitters. Does a great job and you will hammer fish.

I have access to 800 acres of private land in northern NY with plenty of Big Bodied Whitetail bucks and Big Black bears. I can offer you the choice of that or world class fishing on the st.lawrence river and tributaries as well(Muskies, Northern Pike, Walleye, large and small mouth bass, and much more) Just PM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back