Zamberlain Boots

Stretcher_Jockey

Have been seeing them lately on CamoFire and I’ll be in the market for a new pair of boots in the near future. Anyone with any experience with them care to share some pros/cons, why or why not go get some? Thanks!

I have friends who love them. I tried them and they hurt my feet. I would check the return policy if you buy them without trying them on.

I have bad arches and have to use orthotic insoles. I bought my first pair of Zamberlan's this past Spring and I really like them. I have had no issues using my insoles in these boots. They fit great and offer lot's of support. Looking to purchase a second pair soon. So much more support and better water resistance than my Danner Pronghorns.

Zamberlan just flat out work for me. I have way more pairs then is senseable. They are quailty boots, hold up well, good workman ship. The factory in soles are excellent as well. I havent replaced a set yet.

I got the Lynx Mid GTX for this past season and they worked very well for me. I was a bit worried since I ordered them online without being to try them on but they broke in nicely. I will probably pick up a pair of the Outfitters this spring for an upcoming hunt in wetter conditions.

I have had 2 pairs, My original full leather with the wrap around rubber toe protector are still going strong, awesome heavy duty boot with goretex etc.
The lightweight pair i bought with general material instead of leather uppers etc i wore through the sides where your toes flex because of the constant side hilling i do, but i did sweet F' all K's in them for it to happen, also pulled the top eyelet out, they appeared to be much lower quality than the originals, it was about 4 years apart between purchases.

I had a pair of 960 guides that I just couldn't get to fit my feet very well. I tried several different insoles too. They were ok to walk on roads and trails but on uneven terrain was not good for me. After a year of trying to make them work, I ended up giving them away. But I would say they are a good quality boot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back