Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Mystery Ranch Metcalf Question

Brenton96

I just recieved my metcalf that I ordered a week or so ago from Mountain Archery, and upon unboxing I noticed that the pack didn't have any shoulder straps attached. I figured they were probably stowed in one of the pockets and that I'd just have to attach them, but I can't find them anywhere. Am I missing something or did they really send me a pack with no shoulder straps? It sounds like a dumb question, but I'm seriously confused.

Load lifters (red) or straps (black)? Should straps come attached to the frame call if they didn't, the load lifters might be tucked into the bag.
mystryranch.jpg

I ordered a new Metcalf from Linton Outdoors last year that didn't have the side zipper. I took it over to MR and they said they were having some quality control issues. I guess that's what happens when you outsource to Southeast Asia.

Brenton96 and Nate Mode, What happened? Any resolution?

I got in contact with them and they sent me a yoke with straps. I'm struggling to get the yoke actually inserted into its slot though. It seems like an extremely tight fit. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to attach it?

It fits tight. Are you using the plastic insert that is inside the yoke? Undo the Velcro on the top you'll find a hard plastic insert in the yoke. Take that out, and you shove that down in between the Velcro where the yoke slides in. Hopefully this makes a little sense.

Once you have the yoke inserted, then you put the plastic insert back into the yoke.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back