Caribou Gear Tarp

New future Elk Hunter here from Upstate New York

NYyotekiller

Mark here from Upstate New York.

Look forward to learning a lot from this great forum. I’ve been reading for a while now but never had anything to add. Should be fun.

Future Elk Hunter????????

Don't do it man! It's worse than a crack addiction!:hump:

Welcome! where in NY? I went to school in Canton and have family in the Middletown area. Always thought of going back and doing a deer hunt in the ADKs. May have to make that happen soon!

Welcome! where in NY? I went to school in Canton and have family in the Middletown area. Always thought of going back and doing a deer hunt in the ADKs. May have to make that happen soon!
I live in Upstate New York, Half way in between Ithaca and Horseheads.

Welcome, I live just south of Albany a bit. I been bowhunting elk and everything thing else I can gets tags out west for since 1996.

Welcome, I live just south of Albany a bit. I been bowhunting elk and everything thing else I can gets tags out west for since 1996.
Thanks. I hope to be doing the same thing here before too long.

If I was smart I would have been racking up preference points before now, but I’m just starting to this year. I hope to learn a bunch from everyone on here about my future pursuits.

Welcome to the site. I grew up in Tioga County, used to hunt between Candor and Spencer.

I went to Owego. I live a couple hours south now but I still drive up to hunt quite a bit.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back