So Long Buddy

He's a beautiful dog and had as great of a life possible. I've had to do that with two labs and I feel your heartache. RIP good boy.

I am now training lab #8 for me, losing them is so tough.
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go were they went"- Will Rogers.

That's tough. I once heard that the reason God made dogs not live very long is that it would be too painful to endure if they lived as long as people.

Sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear about your loss. Cancer sucks!!!!!!! Can't help but to think of the saying "He might only be here for a part of your life but for him, you are his whole life" I sure sounds like Ollie had a great life. I hope that time eases the pain and the memories of Ollie and you never fade.

Great memories that are cherished forever.

Amazing, the impact dogs possess over humans.

Sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear. Hopefully he's running around and playing with my best friend, who I lost in October. It definitely gets easier, but damn it, it's tough.

DSC02164.jpg

Sorry for your loss. Great looking dog and obviously Ollie lived in a loving home. I am a tough guy but tears rolled when we put down our 15 year old Shiba. Seemed so unfair a proud, loyal dog was suffering so much towards the end and nothing I could do with money or prayers would allow her to experience just one more good day without pain.

Very sorry for your loss! Weird how fast life goes by as you get older. Realized not long ago that you need to be thankful everyday and not take any time for granted.

My chocolate lab turned 13 in November. His age is catching up to him and he can't do the things he used to do. Although I know this is part of life, it breaks my heart watching him age and I wish I could turn back the clock. Since there are less days ahead than what is behind us, I cherish his loyalty and love he provides even more.

May the memories last a lifetime. Sincere condolences.

That's tough. RIP Ollie. He was definitely a beautiful dog and sounds like he had a personality to match.

Ollie is a beautiful dog!!! Looks like you gave him a life any dog would be lucky to live. Sorry for you loss and I'm so glad that you gave Ollie the best life a dog could ask for!! Best wishes to you and your family.

Very sorry for you loss. I'm partial to chocolates myself. I hope that you will find some comfort in knowing that you gave him the best life.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back