Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

So Long Buddy

HighDesertSage

Yesterday with a belly full of chocolate cake and McDonalds Cheeseburgers my best buddy left this world while I scratched his head and told him how good of a dog he was. I'm heartbroken, but relieved that the cancer cannot cause him anymore pain. This was the best damn dog I have ever owned. In the ten years I had him he never once curled a lip toward a human, but more than once put a deserving dog in his place. He was a awesome hunter and loved shed hunting and hiking with me in the mountains. Rest in peace Ollie, you will be missed.

Attachments

• IMG_1226.jpg
    IMG_1226.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_1223.jpg
    IMG_1223.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_1209.jpg
    IMG_1209.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 596
  • IMG_1206.jpg
    IMG_1206.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_1205.jpg
    IMG_1205.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 595
RIP Ollie, it's going to be tough but the joy and memories that he added to your life will always outweigh the loss. I wish you the best and just know ollie is up there watching over you.

We had to put down our dog of fifteen years a while back. I'd love to say you get over it but you don't but eventually you smile through the sad a little easier with time. There was no way to make a sad moment any easier on him either, you did it right.

What a great looking dog, RIP Ollie. Sorry for your loss.

Man's Best Friend. Good looking dog. Sorry for your loss.

I just gave my 12 year old Chocolate female a big hug. She's most likely not too far behind him. RIP Ollie. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. I can relate to how you feel as I lost my best friend , my yellow lab, a few years ago and still think of her often.

Sorry for your loss. My black lab Boone just turned 3 and he's the best dang thing that's ever happened to me (my wife don't read this forum so I can speak the truth). Sounds like you did the right thing, although nothing will help the pain, your memories will hopefully bring a smile to your face.

I'll repeat what Grande said above, if dog's can't go to heaven, then I don't wanna go

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back